Cover Letter - Medical Video Ready Interpreter - María José Ruales Estrella
Cover Letter - Medical Video Ready Interpreter - María José Ruales Estrella
Tumbaco, Quito, Ecuador, 2025.
To whom it may concern,
I hope you are doing well it is my pleasure to greet you today.
My name is María José Ruales Estrella and Im from Quito, Ecuador. Im 28 years old. I have been working as a Medical Interpreter for many years now, I have 4 years and 11 months of interpretation under my belt. My last job was as Medical Video Ready Interpreter and Medical Interpreter and Calls Interpreter before that. I have been medically certified by Voyce Global and have been trained as a Video Ready Interpreter and Calls Interpreter too. I am happy to say Im a woman who is passionate and driven about this profession that Ive chosen. Helping people understand each other is something that has kept me going and motivates me. Being a Medical Interpreter makes you a conduit for conversations to take place and allows me to cherish and see the importance of our role, but being a Video Ready Medical Interpreter goes beyond that since you are assisting to create a space for healing and health it is about safety and bringing light and aid to those who need it. Id love to continue to be a voice of service working for you in the medical field or whichever field you need. You will find in me someone you can trust and will do all it takes in order to keep learning and improving everyday. I live by myself and support myself too, I started when I was 21 and have been doing so ever since. I love music, movies, art and literature. I have been doing Yoga for a long time too. Im a very disciplined person and Id appreciate if you give me an opportunity.
My best,
María José Ruales Estrella
mariajoserualestrella@outlook.com
+593987560586
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario